Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Three Things Thursday

Hi buddies. This week has sort of become a mixed bag of yays and shit. Instead of bitching and moaning though I am going to focus on the things I am "wicked" greatful for on this thursday. It might be more like a 6 things thursday but hey, it's my party I'll list make if I want to.

1. My Husband! He is my friggin' hero. He really just makes my world go round in so many ways. He keeps me fed, clothed, heat on, water running...he is sort of an all American guy. He is also a big fat feminist! But in all truth and seriousness. I could not get through the days without him. I am so freakin' lucky its a little wrong.

2. Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar...it's hard to follow my number one. It is a spot that can really only be filled with CHEESE! They are cheesy and salty and only 3 points per serving. They are my current favorite "I have worked hard and earned a treat damn it!" snack. I still haven't figured out how to get around the fact that if I were to buy a large bag instead of the single serving packs, I would eat the whole thing in one sitting 100% no question. I do feel a bit environmentally hypocritical.

3. My DM buddies. My PT told me this week that I am slowing my recovery down by trying to over do it. He cut my work outs way back and decreased my intensity....boo! But tonight, mid self pity party, my DM girlies gave me a little multifaceted pep talk and I am feeling resolute in my goals and in my prescribed treatment. I will simmer the F down until I am better.

Ok, well, that really covers the big three this week. We will have to see what tomorrow brings.
Hope this finds you all well,
-Anna

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I used to feel bad about the things I do that really help me out, but that aren't super friendly. Like, I run my dishwasher every day. Otherwise, it gets really full, and I slack off on emptying it, and shit piles up. So I just run it half full. Am I a water wasting jerk? A little bit. But my kitchen looks nice, and I don't hate the process. Worth it.

    ReplyDelete