Friday, November 19, 2010

Three Things Thursday turns to FU%K Me Friday....

So I missed TTT. I thought about writing. Honestly I did. I just felt so wiped out after my night at work on wednesday followed by a PT appointment in the middle of the only REM sleep I got all day. The dog was being a jerk and I didn't sleep which lead to feeling like yuk and not writing TTT post.

So, what happens when things are left too long without proper attention? Three Things Thursday turns into FMF. Here is a list of the three things I have not dealt with and am thus under the gun about on this lovely grey Friday.

1. My school loan/account balance for my final term. Yes, I graduated months ago. This summer in the heat of the insanity I decided, wisely at the time, that I would apply for one more little bump of help. I went through the whole mess of applications and co-signers and on and on. I was under the impression that all I needed to do was pay the balance and it was game on. Well, I did not have the $$ to pay the balance so I waited. I waited and the school held my diploma hostage. It was not the biggest deal. I would soon have the money and they would soon send me my diploma right? WRONG! You see, when you don't follow up properly even the simplest things turn into a total goat rodeo. I now have a shot at a job with a company here in the city which would pay more, be soooo much closer, start at full time more quickly and would involve a promise of that full time indefinitely but.....I need my state cert and to get that cert....I need my diploma. So I think, bad girl, you should not have dragged your feet for so long, now this is going to be a time crunch. I had no idea! I call school today all peppy, thinking all I had to do was fork over about 1200$. Nope! My loan disbursement got all jacked up and the bank and the school never caught up with each other to pass the cash. So, here I sit, on the verge of job opportunities totally screwed by my own hand. I said to the man "If I were my kid, I would be pretty disappointed in me right now".

2. Cleaning our bedroom....need I really say more?

3. The dryer is broken. We have a new homeowners warranty on all of that sort of stuff but in the mean time I went downstairs to find 2 loads of wet funky laundry laying in a pile on the washing machine. It was enough to give me a stroke. I was so pissed. I get it. It not working... SO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DOOOO ABOUT THE ROTTING LAUNDRY????!!!!!! I lost my cool a little then sucked it up and hung the shit on the drying rack. I go all Martha Steward on a bender of rage and passiveaggressivity sometimes when things like this happen.

Anyway, today is Friday my school situation is a total cluster, my bedroom is filthy and we are expected in Eugene tonight. I am in a labile mood at best....I hate it when the universe conspires against me to show me how disorganized and irresponsible I am.... I get it universe!!! Go back to casually ignoring my existence now please....

No comments:

Post a Comment