Saturday, April 7, 2012

How Odd...

   It is late, Ramona is dreaming in her baby nest and I am about to turn off the computer and go to sleep when my stomach rumbled.  It was most certainly a gas bubble but it set off the thought in my mind "Oh, hi baby".  It made me realize that I hadn't thought about how I had felt her presence in my belly for so long and now she is in the nest and the only thing moving about in the old tummy these days is gas.  I don't know why it has struck me so.  I guess I would have expected to miss it?  Or to think of it sooner?  I don't know...I just can't believe it took me 6 weeks to notice that.  Anyway, I am hoping for some Sl**p tonight so I should make haste while the baby snoozes.  Soon enough she will want to eat.  Life if good, I am getting eager to start physical therapy to get my back and abs back in shape.  Not that I really want to leave her but it will be more reassuring to go back to work physically able.  Alright, night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment