Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Third Trimester

So here we are in the big Third! Awesome. I am both shocked that it is here and relieved that it is here. I feel enormous. Work is sort of a chore and I am so freaking tired from work (sitting on my ass) that I am not exercising as much as I should to feel good. I need the pool! Anyway, I was just reading something about the third trimester and I got those "pre-race" butterflies. I am not nearly as nervous about labor and birth as I am about just making it these last 10 weeks. I am not doing very well being uncomfortable and the thought of gaining more weight and getting bigger and clumsier is a little frightening to be honest. I know this baby has about 5-8 more lbs to gain and I am like holy mother of god, where the fuck am I going to put 8 more lbs of baby out in front of me? Yeah, I am overwhelmed. That said, it is 2am and I am in bed half asleep in frog pyjamas (Tom Robbins anyone?). I should likely just go to bed so I can be well rested to fall asleep on the massage table in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment