Friday, July 29, 2011

Tomorrow is a BIG day!

Tomorrow I am flying home to Maine to see my mom....and to tell her I am pregnant. Yup, PREGNANT! I am about 9.5 weeks along and feeling pretty good...by good I mean sick, averse to all things green and about a cup size bigger and holy hell sore. I have been writing blog posts as this whole thang has been developing so stay tuned if you're into this wacked out ride. If you know my mom or are a facebook friend please hold off on commenting as it is all super secret squirrel until I pop the cork on the news to my Momma.

Anyway, 9.5 weeks and I am feeling thick in the waist and a little freaked out about it. I feel like it is too soon for my clothes to be tight and I feel like my formerly very healthy diet now consists of no veggies (they are so repulsive right now! Sad), and lots of sugar and crackers. Suck! I had lost 5lbs the first 5weeks with the nausea and all but now I have gained that back in my craptastick diet. I know I shouldn't be obsessing about this but tonight after a 20+ hr day with 4 critical calls and a butt load of errands to run before we get to the airport at 0500 tomorrow I feel sad, fat and crazy... I am happy for my chance to be here but I am afraid I am going to ruin my healthy progress all in the first trimester. What the HELL?! Ok, crazy lady out....I have so much shit to do it's crazy. I'll let you know how "Grandma" takes the news.

1 comment:

  1. How'd it go, how'd it go, how'd it go??? What did your mom say?? :)

    ReplyDelete